Fwd: The Warehouse was defeated. The Aquifer won!

Sean Strub

Dec 8, 2023, 4:28:45 PM12/8/23
to Protect Pike Listserve

Barbara McNamara

Dec 8, 2023, 5:40:06 PM12/8/23
to Sean Strub, Protect Pike Listserve, Hubby
Fantastic news!

Barbara McNamara, CSA
President
Barbara McNamara Casting, LLC
Please excuse typos sent from fingertips

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023, 4:28 PM Sean Strub <sean....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
The Milford Covid 19 Volunteer Task Force works to educate our community and encourage social distancing and other practices that will reduce the risk of Covid 19 transmission.  Anyone is welcome to join this google group listserve by emailing a request to Prote...@gmail.com.  Information provided through the listserv is not authorized or vetted by any governmental agency unless explicitly stated.
---

Suzanne Levine

Dec 8, 2023, 5:40:06 PM12/8/23
to Sean Strub, Protect Pike Listserve
A win for the environment, for Milford, and for community activism!
Suzanne Levine

Sent from my iPhone

Jacqueline Damian

Dec 8, 2023, 8:01:04 PM12/8/23
to Suzanne Levine, Protect Pike Listserve, Sean Strub
This happy outcome makes me optimistic about prospects for the Santos Farm project. Things can happen when there’s community support.

Karen Haycox

Dec 8, 2023, 8:01:04 PM12/8/23
to Suzanne Levine, Protect Pike Listserve, Sean Strub
Amazing news - amazing teamwork!
Congratulations to all involved and most importantly, thank you!!!

Scott Aronin

Dec 8, 2023, 8:34:48 PM12/8/23
to Sean Strub, Protect Pike Listserve
Great news! Community activism and action work!

marilyn vasta

Dec 8, 2023, 10:47:09 PM12/8/23
to Karen Haycox, Suzanne Levine, Protect Pike Listserve, Sean Strub
This is such great news. A holiday gift to all who value our precious ecosystem - from all who fought so hard for this win.  Thank you!

Best wishes,

A G

Dec 9, 2023, 12:45:46 AM12/9/23
to marilyn vasta, Karen Haycox, Suzanne Levine, Protect Pike Listserve, Sean Strub

pawalker

Dec 9, 2023, 3:16:41 AM12/9/23
to Suzanne Levine, Sean Strub, Protect Pike Listserve
Thanks to each and every one of you who played a part. It takes a village and collectively you all prevailed. Stay vigilant!

From: 'Suzanne <Prote...@googlegroups.com>
To: Sean <sean....@gmail.com>
Cc: Protect <prote...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, 8 December 2023 5:40 PM EST