For Love Of Water

1 view

Jay Smith

Mar 13, 2014, 10:21:02 AM3/13/14
to Prospect Farm Group, prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, Eugenie Woo
Hi Folks

This is a reminder that we'll be presenting FLOW (For Love Of Water) with discussion on Monday evening, March 17th, 6:30 - 9 PM.  I hope everyone is promoting this event as we've done the previous two films.  We had a drop-off in attendance last month.  Let's see if we can increase attendance with more promotion--posting flyers, and through our online networks.  Also, Tom, I'll be doing the composting shift on Saturday.  If you leave me the sign-in sheets from the last two events in the shed,  I will e-mail those who came previously.

Attached is a pdf  for your use.

Thanks!

Spring flowers,
Jay

PS:   Matt, I hope you have left the equipment of cables, and the speaker at Tom's.  I will bring my laptop and the DVD.  Tom, I'll stop by your home at 6:15 on Monday evening to help with the equipment.
FoodMatters-FLOWForLoveofWater2.pdf

tang...@nyc.rr.com

Mar 13, 2014, 1:55:09 PM3/13/14
to prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, Eugenie Woo, Prospect Farm Group, Jay Smith
Jay, I don't have the sign-in sheets. Eileen? Meera? Who else might have them?
Tom

---- Jay Smith <jsmith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> This is a reminder that we'll be presenting *FLOW (For Love Of Water) *with

Matthew Fischer-Daly

Mar 13, 2014, 4:50:55 PM3/13/14
to prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, Jay Smith, prospectfarm, Eugenie Woo

Hi Friends,

Thanks for the flyer & reminder, Jay. I posted a few dozen flyers in establishments & on signposts in Windsor Terrace. I`ll post it to the neighborhood "Patch" in the next couple days. Tom, i`ll drop off the speaker, cords & powerstrip on Saturday between 11 & noon, if that works for you.

Cheers,
matt