Tonight's Food Coop Event

Jay Smith

Oct 27, 2014, 5:22:25 PM10/27/14
to Prospect Farm Group, Thomas Angotti
Hi Tom,

I have a conflict this evening and cannot make the Food Coop event this evening.  I've promoted it on the NYC Permaculture Meet Up website, Prospect Heights Food Allies, and some other groups.  I will call you to discuss the next Food Matters event, which I promised to work on with you.
The 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month I have another commitment--which was why last year Matt and I agreed to the 3rd Monday. So, I'll be happy to arrange the next event with you, but if it's on the 4th Monday, I will not be able to participate at the event.  Hope to talk to you soon.

Be well,
Jay