Update: Volunteering Changed to SAT DEC 11TH

Prospect Farm

Dec 9, 2010, 1:44:27 PM12/9/10
to Prospect Farm
Sorry for the confusion. Prospect Farm has changed the upcoming volunteer day to Saturday December 11th to avoid bad weather.

Saturday December 11th.

Oren, our master composter will be conducting round eight of digging and
sifting soil. Learn how we remediate the soil and make it better for our
plants. Please bring gloves and water. Shovels provided, but please bring
more if you have them.

Let us know if you are planning to participate. Feel free to bring people
out, but please do not bring children.

Digging and Sifting Round 8

Saturday December 11th
9am - 4 pm (or until we finish)
at Prospect Farm

1194 Prospect Ave, between Seeley and Vanderbilt Sts

F/G Train to Fort Hamilton, exit towards Prospect Ave

-Naomi
Prospe...@gmail.com
http//ProspectFarm.org
http://www.facebook.com/ProspectFarmBK