Phasing out Google Group - Subscribe to our Blog

Prospect Farm

Feb 20, 2011, 12:26:18 PM2/20/11
to prospe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Prospect Farmers!

We are proud to announce our new website featuring: news, photos, recipes, eventsresources, press and more. We will not be posting information regularly to this Google Group. If you have questions and suggestions please email us, or add a comment to our blog.

Please subscribe to the new blog by email (very similar to google group digest emails) for up-to-date news. Scroll to the bottom of the website, and enter your email in "Email Subscription" under "Questions" on the bottom left. Check your email for confirmation. All done!

Looking forward to seeing all of you this Spring!

-Naomi Donabedian