Combo Lock for WOOD shed (as opposed to plastic shed)

Naomi Donabedian

Jun 1, 2012, 2:16:22 PM6/1/12
to Tom Angotti, Meera Bhat, oren yaniv, Eileen Anderson, Jay Smith, prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, prospe...@googlegroups.com, Prospect Farm
Hi,

I have the number lock combo for the plastic shed (061 and or 169), but don't have the er combo for the wood shed. Apologies to Meera who texted it to me last time, which I later accidentally erased.

Question, how did everyone else learn the combo? Is there a resource for this kind of thing somewhere?

Thanks again!

-Naomi

p.s. if I don't get the combo in time. I can just leave the compost in buckets right?
--
//\\// naomid.net \\//\\ cantaloupealone.com

Jay Smith

Jun 1, 2012, 3:28:26 PM6/1/12
to Meera Bhat, Gwen Hill, prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, Tom Agnotti, Oren Yaniv, Eileen Anderson, prospe...@googlegroups.com, Prospect Farm
I'm a reluctant to e-mail about this--putting our secret code into the internet ether--but wasn't the combination 2-8-13? or is the difference between 2 and 3 in the combination negligible?

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Meera Bhat <mjb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ha, no worries, everyone.  (I actually know the MasterLock algorithm for how they make combinations, so they tend to stick in my head.  Now you know how crazy my brain is.)

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Gwen Hill <gwen4...@hotmail.com> wrote:
3-8-13. I originally learned the combo by word of mouth, promptly forgot it, and have emailed/asked meera to remind of it several times now! Sorry, Meera...

Eileen Anderson

Jun 1, 2012, 5:42:11 PM6/1/12
to Jay Smith, Meera Bhat, Gwen Hill, prospectfa...@googlegroups.com, Tom Agnotti, Oren Yaniv, prospe...@googlegroups.com, Prospect Farm
I was told 2-8-13, and that's what I use, but the lock is not very sensitive.  Seems that it opens when you are very close to the number.
Eileen

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "prospectfarm" group.