List of USA Speakers Bureaus and Agents

Lilly

Sep 19, 2012, 12:53:49 PM9/19/12
to Professional Speaker to Speaker
The new Complete List of USA Speakers Bureaus and Agents is done.

What an amazing amount of CHANGE there has been in the industry in the
past few years.

I decided to create it with only the USA bureaus and agents. Mainly
because 99.99 percent of those who buy it from me, are only interested
in the USA anyway.

So, that brought it down to just over 325.

I have to admit that calling the COMPLETE list is sensationalizing it
a bit. There are bound to be several I missed entirely. But, it is
certainly as "complete" as I could make it.

I did a snail mailing to everyone on the list, then double checked
their viability by seeing if their websites were still up and
running.

Please let me know if you see any errors :)

http://www.paidpublicspeaking.com/listofspeakersbureauagents.html

- Lilly Walters
Resources for Professional Speakers
http://www.paidpublicspeaking.com