Remove this person: RE: Welcome to BB & Associates

Message has been deleted

Maria Marsala, Motivational Speaker, Business Strategist, Author

Aug 3, 2008, 8:34:16 PM8/3/08
to prosp...@googlegroups.com
This does not belong on this list. Can someone get to the author
of this newsletter and tell her to get this list off her mailing
list?

To your success,
Maria Marsala

Business Strategist, Coach, Speaker, former Wall Street Trader

__

Helping B2B service businesses owners, independent professionals
and
executives who think BIG --  to build bigger, better businesses
-- faster!

(360) 271-8418 Tel

http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com
Elevating Your Business
National Office: 19906 Hamilton CT NE Suite A
Poulsbo, WA 98370-8757

P.S. Is your company or organization looking for
a practical motivational speaker for your next
retreat, conference, or teleseminar? If so, visit
http://www.MariaMarsala.com

NOTE:  The information contained in this electronic message, plus
any attachments, may be confidential and private.  It is intended
only for the recipient named.  If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately, and permanently

Lilly

Aug 28, 2008, 9:56:41 AM8/28/08
to Professional Speaker to Speaker
On Aug 3, 5:34 pm, "Maria Marsala, Motivational Speaker, Business
Strategist, Author" <theresourcequ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This does not belong on this list.  Can someone get to the author
> of this newsletter and tell her to get this list off her mailing
> list?

Hi Maria :)

I removed the author from the list when she posted it at the beginning
of the month :)

- Lilly Walters

RMo...@aol.com

Aug 28, 2008, 2:08:16 PM8/28/08
to prosp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lily just a note to say Hi, June Davidson and I were just reviewing the book you and your mom wrote for some great tips on getting a speakers Bureau going.  June as you know is President of American Seminar Leaders and Coaching Firm International in Pasadena she trains and certifies seminar leaders and coaches and has been doing it for years she is also part of ASLA and knew your mom well.

We are excited about setting up the Speakers Bureau that we will make available to all our Certified Semianr Leader graduates and perhaps even open it up for a nominal fee to outside speakers.

Have a great day and keep doing all the great things you are doing.

Robbie Motter
NAFE Western & Mid Atlantic Regional Coordinator
Gold Founding Sponsor For You Networks
cofounder Diva Registry
Senior Vice President American Seminar Leaders
Owner Contacts Unlimited