Thanks for Nigeria advice, DeBorah and Allen

Shel Horowitz

Dec 29, 2008, 10:49:21 PM12/29/08
to prosp...@googlegroups.com
Much appreciated. DeBorah, 25% was about what I was thinking if they
book me in three cities, 15% if two cities. so glad to know I'm on
track.

Allen, don't worry, going in with my eyes open. I've googled him, and
he runs a legit branding agency with a focus on social consciousness.
But still, I'll have the ticket and at least half the fee in hand
before I get on the plane. Not everybody in Nigeria is a crook.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD sh...@frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog: http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html