Custom port(s) for 2 different Prosody services on Ubuntu

Dave Nelson

Mar 7, 2022, 4:45:03 AM3/7/22
to Prosody IM Users
Hello, I'm already using Prosody on Ubuntu 20.04 for one application, but I want to start a second instance, as a second service (I need it for a second app that wants Prosody). So I need to specify custom ports so that "Prosody 1" and "Prosody 2" don't try to use the same ones.... in /etc/prosody/ i don't see anywhere to change the ports... i also looked in /lib/systemd/system/prosedy.service .... can someone tell me where and how to configure custom listening port(s) for Prosody on Ubuntu?

With thanks,
Dave