New Community Module: mod_mix_pam

Alexander 'PapaTutuWawa'

May 27, 2021, 9:31:58 AM5/27/21
to proso...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

as I already mentioned, I am working on upstreaming my code for MIX
support in prosody. This time, I would like to send in my code
for a new community module for supporting XEP-0405: MIX Participant
Server Requirements. Since I am no Lua programmer, I would also like
to get my code criticized before getting it merged :)

I have tested the code by sending stanzas by hand using Gajim. In my
basic tests the code worked. However, it does not yet fully implement
XEP-0405 as the entire section on presence also kind-of depends on
presence support in the actual MIX module - which is not yet
upstreamable - which I have yet to implement.

You can find the bundle adding the module mod_mix_pam as an attachment.

Regards,
Alexander "PapaTutuWawa"
mix-pam-new-module.hg
signature.asc