mod_sasl2_fast: Fix authentication without channel binding

Linus Jahn

Jun 7, 2024, 11:18:58 AMJun 7
to proso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I tried to test my FAST implementation in QXmpp (https://github.com/qxmpp-project/qxmpp/pull/630)
and noticed that HT-SHA-256-NONE (without channel binding) does always fail and I managed to fix
it, so here's the patch. :)
fast-cb-none-fix.patch

Matthew Wild

Jun 7, 2024, 11:29:50 AMJun 7
to proso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks for the report and patch! I've actually pushed a slightly
different change that should fix the issue, and generally improve the
code (it was going to be checking cb_name 3 times in a row after your
patch). Now we just check it once:
https://hg.prosody.im/prosody-modules/rev/e67fc7b66c13

I haven't tested, so hopefully it still works and fixes your issue :)

Regards,
Matthew

PS. Excited to see FAST support in QXmpp!

Linus Jahn

Jun 7, 2024, 1:03:22 PMJun 7
to proso...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

yep that's better! Thanks for the very quick merge :)

I haven't tested the new patch yet, but it looks good! Will do tests later :)

Linus