Thank You Developers of Prosody!

Samir Parikh

Jul 23, 2021, 4:41:48 AM7/23/21
to prosody-dev
I just wanted to say Thank You to all of the people involved in the development of Prosody!  I am not a technical person but have been playing around with various chat protocols such as IRC and XMPP.  I was able to recently stand up a small server to run Prosody and was impressed at the project's documentation, configuration options and ease of use.  I was even able to connect to my account using Profanity, an Ncurses style client!  Now I just need to convince friends to get their own XMPP account!

I have some other questions which I'll post over in the Users mailing list but just wanted to say thanks to all of the contributors of the project.

Samir