Windows Vista Home Premium Repair Disk Download Free

Message has been deleted

Calvin Beauchamps

Jul 14, 2024, 8:52:35 AM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to proprenaland

Download our recovery and repair disk for Microsoft Windows Vista (also available for Windows 7, 8, XP, 10, 11 or Windows Server editions) that can be used to access system recovery tools, giving you options of using an antivirus, System Restore, document and picture backup and recovery, automated system repair, and a command-line prompt for manual advanced recovery.

NeoSmart Technologies has published a guide on how to burn an ISO image to CD or DVD with your favorite burning program, which you can read if you need more information or help on this topic. You can burnt it with ImgBurn, Alcohol 120% or ActiveISO:

windows vista home premium repair disk download free

Descargar Zip https://bltlly.com/2yODeC

This recovery and repair disk is compatible with desktops, workstations, laptops, notebooks, netbooks, ultrabooks and servers from major PC manufacturers, like Dell, HP, Asus, Acer or Lenovo plus more.

This looks like a good tool, but I need to be able to recover from a crashed drive. Do you have a tool that will allow me to make an image of my disk, and then restore that image after putting in a replacement disk drive?

Hi there, if I want to download EasyRE for Windows Vista do I actually have to do so on a computer running that OS or can I do so on a computer running Windows 7 ( 64 bit) ? May be a silly question. Regards,Brian

@Brian: Not a silly question at all! You can use any PC or Mac to download the recovery image and burn it to a CD, actually. The version of Windows on the PC you download and burn on is of no consequence.

bonjour juste dire que pour vista alt=f10 tombe sur ecovrery pour reformater le pc ou vous pouver aussi faire f12 apres entr il afiche instalation et apres insttaler reste juste amettre la cl dactivation salut

You are selling a product that is freely available, you are con-men, preying on the masses who have been unfortunate to have a problem with a flawed operating system that through lack of choice was bestowed on them when they bought their hardware.
Hope you enjoy your millionaire lifestyle that has been financed by the old, confused and those in need.

I bought a Dell Latitude D531 one year ago. Due to an urgent trouble on my WIFI connection I decided to reinstall my Vista Business OS. But I had no CD. So I've formated and re-install XP but I keep the recovery partition for later Vista install. But now that I want to install it I don't know how I can do.

Copy your important txt documents to a memory stick ($10 for a 2 Gig stick). Also copy the "Favorites" folder for Internet Explorer (in the user/yourname folder) and important pictures and icons. If you have a website upload the actual web file from your web writer program to the website for safe storage with an FTP program, so you can download and open it when you reinstall your web writing program.

You will be left with some programs in the "Program Files" folder. Some will actually run when you restart a few times, but many will disappear as you restart. So you will have to reinstall your programs.

Menu item 1: Picture of a disk with a tick mark: Header is: Start up repair
Menu tem 2: Picture of a computer system with a clock. Header: System reconfigures (probably a bad translation)
Menu item 3: Picture of a computer system with a green arrow. Header Windows complete PC restore
Menu item 4: Picture of a memory stick. Header: Windows memory diagnostic
Menu item 5: Picture of the C:\ prompt. Will open a dos window.

You should have an OS reinstallation disk (i.e., the Windows disk), the Dell Drivers & Utilties (aka Resource) CD, at least one Dell Applications CD, and a disk for any third party software you ordered with the system (such as MS Office or a full version of Roxio). The Windows disk is for a clean install of Windows with nothing extra, and is not a recovery CD as it does not load the Dell factory image.

Hi, I own a small business where I fix dell PC's all day every day. I never use the recovery partition for a number of reasons. The main reason is I dont want to recovery the bloatware. Instead I recommend doing whatever it takes to get an OEM Windows Recovery Disk. I know that Dell offers them to people who are still under warranty. If you arent under warranty and you lost or damaged your disk, you can actually buy a backup replacement copy of your windows recovery disk at: www.oemsoftwaresource.com . Take your recovery disk, and put it into you disk drive. Press F12 during bootup and follow the prompts to reinstall windows. Good luck on getting your PC up and going again! Anthony

From what Larry wrote & clicking on his link for replacement disks...if I buy the Dell I'm considering...I already know it doesn't include the OS CD, Dell will send me that disk with the others? Is that true?

Hi, ive have also been a dell VAR (value added reseller) for a few years now, I know that every computer i have ever sold came with the OS Disc. If best buy or these companies dont include the OS cd then they are thieves. That means they take your property out of the box and then sell it to you. How dispicable.

Im not sure because I havent bought Dell from Best Buy, I do know that it is in Best Buy's Interest to sell you a windows vista recovery disk, so I wouldnt be surprised if they remove it. But im not sure. So if you buy from them, check the box first to see if the OS disk is in there. And could you let me know what you find out? Thank you, Anthony

Today we bought the Dell Studio 17 at Best Buy...I even had them call me from online shopping site & they confirmed no OS CD...but guess what! You guys are exactly right, the CD is in the box. It is Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit SP1...that sounds right to me.

Did anyone figure out the F8 menu? I tried doing the resintall this way but when I select "Repair My Computer" nothing happens and the computer just starts up normally and goes to the desktop. I don't know what to do anymore. :(

The image reinstallation uses the information in the Restore D drive. It's odd that you have a Restore Z drive, unless it is on a disk. Also even stranger that you do not get an image reintallation screen.

Hello again! I posted a similar issue in April 2016. I was using my desktop PC when a local blackout occurred in my apartment building. All of my appliances went out. When power was restored, I was able to turn on my PC, but unable to logon as usual.

Normally, I turn on my PC and a window appears where I have to select my operating system - "Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium (recovered)." Then about 30 seconds later, a window appears asking for my password. After entering it, the PC proceeds to my desktop. Now, when I turn on the PC, it leads me to a black screen with the headline "Windows Boot Manager" asking me to choose an operating system. When I choose mine ("Windows Vista..."), I get this message:

No matter what I choose, I still can't start my computer normally. A "Windows Error Recovery" window opens with the "Windows failed to start..." message if I choose any option except "Start Windows Normally" (which gives me the "LoadKey failed..." error).

When I start the PC with a "Windows Vista Bootable" disk (I forget where I got it, but most likely from a reputable suorce), I go directly to a Windows Vista logo screen. I can click on "Repair your computer" and go to "System Recovery Options." I can choose 1 of 2 volumes for repair:

HP Recovery Manager
Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium

I choose "Windows Vista..." but the scan always ends as follows:
"Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically." When I click "View problem details," I see this:

When I clicked out of the window and tried to shut down, it directed me to eject the disk, then restart the PC. But when I did, I still couldn't log on. I went to the usual "Windows Boot Manager" then the "Windows Error Recovery" screens.

I inserted a Windows 10 disk I downloaded in 2016, the same one I used last time to accidentally restore function to the PC. Instead of installing, I chose the "Repair Your Computer" option. Then I selected these options:
Troubleshoot
Advanced Options
Startup Repair
Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium (recovered)

But I got this error message:

After, I opened "Solution Wizard" to "Choose the proper repair tool." For my type of problem, I selected "System will not start correctly," then asked it to "Scan fr corrupt system files and replace them." It directed me to the "System File Repair Wizard,described as follows:

"The wizard helps you check the system files of a Windows installation and repair any that are corrupt." I selected "Scan and prompt before doing any repairs, but encountered the following error after a few seconds:

I'm all out of ideas... except for using the Windows 10 disk to restore the PC as I did last time. But I want to exhaust my other options before I risk wiping out my PC as it is. Thankfully, I was able to save much of my data by connecting an external drive and copying the data from the hard drive to the external.

Thank you, mdklassen, for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot access the Command Prompt at all. I'm directed to a black screen with the words "Safe Mode" at all 4 corners, then the Compaq Recovery manager appears. I can restore the system to the original factory setting, or access 4 "Advanced options" -

I tried pressing those buttons but I still cannot access the Command Prompt, even when I see "Safe Mode" in all 4 corners. Compaq Recovery manager is in the center of the screen, and when I exit from that, the computer reboots. I tried Windows key + R while Compaq Recovery manager was on screen, and nothing happened.

As recommended on another website, I used a Windows 7 installation DVD I downloaded some time ago, started the PC and booted into it. I went into Command Prompt (finally able to get into it) and did the following:

d3342ee215