Re: Cheats Pokemon Platino Drastic Pokedex

Message has been deleted

Calvin Beauchamps

Jul 14, 2024, 1:10:59 AM (9 days ago) Jul 14
to proprenaland

As you can see in the images above, our action replay codes are currently checked. This means they are currently active, and running in our game. To turn cheat codes off, simply uncheck the box next to your code.

cheats pokemon platino drastic pokedex

Descargar Zip >>>>> https://jfilte.com/2yORpn

Lastly, there are two different types of action replay cheats that we need to concern ourselves with. Active cheats are codes that require us to press certain buttons to activate, while passive cheats (i.e. walk through walls) are constantly on, or at most can be toggled on and off in game.

Shiny hunting can be tough, but this code makes it effortless. To toggle on guaranteed shiny wild pokemon, go to your Trainer Card and press R and A at the same time. To toggle this off (why would you), just go back to the Trainer Card and press L and A at the same time.

This interesting cheat fills in the sinnoh pokedex in a more natural way than other cheats. Whenever you encounter a pokemon, it will be marked as caught in your pokedex. Simply press select once this cheat is enabled and any wild pokmon or trainer pokmon will be automatically registered.

The walk through walls cheat is a staple of pokemon games. It allows you to not only walk through walls, but to walk through any terrain. This is great for avoiding pieces of the game, but is the number one cause of crashes for Pokemon Platinum players.

d3342ee215