Wanted: senior consultant with inclusive business background

Christina Gradl

Apr 17, 2013, 1:30:06 PM4/17/13
to propoor...@googlegroups.com

How to improve results measurement in development partnerships?

Endeva is looking for a senior consultant with an inclusive business background to answer this question!

Start: From May 2013

End: August or September 2013

Time: At least 3 days / week

Location: Berlin

About Endeva

Endeva’s mission is to inspire and support enterprise solutions to the world’s most pressing problems: making poverty a thing of the past and preserving ecosystems for the future. In our projects, we build, share and apply knowledge to develop, implement and grow inclusive business models, for example in the areas of energy services or micro-insurance. As an independent institute, we work closely with partners from all sectors, including development agencies, companies and universities. The people at Endeva share a passion for positive change and inspiring collaboration. You can find more information about our work on our website.

About the project

This international research project aims to understand the barriers project managers from the public and the private sector face to measuring results in development partnerships. To this end, representatives of the target group and experts will be interviewed and findings will be compiled in a study and best practice case studies. Results will feed into a high-level meeting of donors.

About the position

The senior consultant will support the project as a project through:

·       Management of all project processes, including internal and external communication
·       Coaching junior team members
·       Conducting, documenting and analysing interviews
·       Writing best practice case studies and report

Requirements

·       Masters Degree in the social sciences
·       At least 5 years of work experience
·       Project management experience
·       Expertise in inclusive business and development partnerships / donor cooperation with the private sector
·       Ideally expertise in results measurement / M&E
·       Good research, analytical and writing skills
·       Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
·       Experience of living and working in a developing country
·       Flexibility, reliability, independent thinking, open communication, good humour

Please send your application by April 26, 2013 to:

Christina Gradl, c.g...@endeva.org

Christina Gradl
endeva
building, sharing and applying