Yahoo Groups Shutting Down

Larry Cockerham

Oct 22, 2019, 12:41:32 AM10/22/19
to Prophecy Forum Newsletter
Hi everyone,

And thanks for being a member of my Google Groups. I probably haven't posted to Yahoo Groups
and Google Groups as much as my Facebook group.  Some of the reason for this is
the difficulty in trying to login to Yahoo Groups. Hopefully I will be able to continue to
post articles in Google Groups and Facebook.

If you'd like to join either group, I'm leaving the links below:

Thanks for being a part of these groups all these years, and I hope to be able
to continue this ministry for years to come or until the Lord returns.

In Christ,

Rev. Larry Cockerham