I tried starting a manufacturing unit in India…... Rohan Shah

Barun

Aug 11, 2020, 4:03:09 AM8/11/20
to Property Rights in India
So this is the story of me trying to start a manufacturing unit in India…
Rohan Shah, July 23, 2020
https://superr.in/economy/i-tried-starting-a-manufacturing-unit-in-india/?s=08

Quick facts:
Land Size: 3 Acres OR 1,20,000 sq.ft.
Factory Shed / Warehouse Building.
State: Maharashtra
District: Sangli

Do note that, Maharashtra state is considered to be one of the most liberal and best states in terms of “ease of doing business” in India.

I started the process around November 2019. It’s been more than 9 months and I am still at least 4 months away from getting the permission that allows me to construct anything on my agricultural land.

Continue to read the story at the link below. And don't miss the comments at the end. Reality is stranger than fiction!