blank emails with send_resolved: true

Alexander Varejão

Jun 17, 2024, 11:24:34 AMJun 17
to Prometheus Users
Hello,

I'm testing Alertmanager 0.27 and I'm receiving blank emails when I configure the send_resolved: true option.

If I don't have this option in my configuration, I receive my alerts normally, but if I set this option, I receive a blank email for both the alert occurrence and its resolution.

My correct configuration that receives messages correctly is:

route:
  receiver: 'infra'
receivers:
  - name: 'infra'
    email_configs:
      - to: 'infra@xxx'
        html: ''
        text: "Summary: {{.CommonAnnotations.summary }}\ndescription: {{.CommonAnnotations.description }}\n\n"

The configuration I'm trying to make and receiving blank emails is:

route:
  receiver: 'infra'
receivers:
  - name: 'infra'
    email_configs:
      - to: 'infra@xxx'
        html: ''
        text: "Summary: {{.CommonAnnotations.summary }}\ndescription: {{.CommonAnnotations.description }}\n\n"
        send_resolved: true

Could someone help me ? How would I resolve this problem?

Thank you