Proposing George Krajcsovits as maintainer for native histogram related code in prometheus/prometheus

Bjoern Rabenstein

Jan 25, 2024, 9:33:50 AMJan 25
to Prometheus Developers
I hereby propose George Krajcsovits AKA Krajo as a maintainer for the
native histogram related code in prometheus/prometheus. Krajo has
contributed a lot of native histogram code, but more importantly, he
has contributed substantially to reviewing other contributors' native
histogram code, up to a point where I was merely rubberstamping the
PRs he had already reviewed. I'm confident that he is ready to to be
granted commit rights as outlined for non-team-member maintainers in
the "Maintainers" section of the governance:
https://prometheus.io/governance/#maintainers

See https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/pull/13466 for the PR
implementing this change, which also includes formalizing my own
maintainership for native histograms.

This proposal is subject to lazy consensus, so please voice any
objections in the next few days.
--
Björn Rabenstein
[PGP-ID] 0x851C3DA17D748D03