Welcome Arthur Silva Sens to the Prometheus Team!

Bartłomiej Płotka

Mar 26, 2024, 5:16:11 AMMar 26
to Prometheus Developers
Hi!

Please join the Prometheus Team in welcoming Arthur Silva Sens as a new team member! 🤗

You might recognize Arthur from his PromCon talk in 2023, when he jumped straight into hard problems of Prometheus data model, scrape protocols and storage. He contributed a lot in this space, plus he already serves as a very active maintainer of Prometheus client_golang for a while. On top of that he is a busy maintainer of Prometheus Operator!

Welcome Arthur and thanks for all the hard! 💪🏽

Kind Regards,
Bartek Płotka (@bwplotka)

Jesús Vázquez

Mar 27, 2024, 5:09:43 AMMar 27
to Bartłomiej Płotka, Prometheus Developers
Welcome to the team Arthur! Well deserved!!

Arthur Silva Sens

Mar 27, 2024, 6:37:12 AMMar 27
to Bartłomiej Płotka, Prometheus Developers
Heeey 👋

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence. I'm super happy to join this team which has taught me so much in these last few years!

Looking forward to lots more learnings and sharing a bit of my own with the community :)

Cheers,
Arthur