[Feature/Proposal][go]: instrument http client connection metrics

Hyeonho Kim

Oct 2, 2023, 3:38:50 AM10/2/23
to Prometheus Developers
Hi,

Previously i send proposal to github issue.

I use prometheus client library to instrument many things and i want to instrument HTTP connection metrics also. Like he did, in go-conntrack go prometheus client library also can support http connection metrics. I can handle this feature and before i dive in, i want to get feedback.

Hyeonho Kim

Bryan Boreham

Oct 3, 2023, 7:00:51 AM10/3/23
to Prometheus Developers
Hello, thanks for your interest in the Prometheus project.

Your issue did not get any engagement, so I guess not many people want this feature.
If you implement it, you could describe how it benefited you, then maybe more people would want it too.

Bryan