In-person dev-summit this Saturday in Berlin

Bjoern Rabenstein

Sep 26, 2023, 12:01:36 PM9/26/23
to Prometheus Developers
Dear Prometheans,

as you might have noticed, this week PromCon is happening in Berlin,
see https://promcon.io .

Following our ancient traditions, there will be an in-person developer
summit on the day after PromCon, which is Saturday (2023-09-30). We'll
start 06:30 UTC (08:30 CEST) with coffee etc. The real work will
commence at 07:00 UTC (09:00 CEST). We'll have time until 15:00 UTC
(17:00 CEST).

Please check out the dev-summit agenda (where you can also suggest new
agenda items):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11LC3wJcVk00l8w5P3oLQ-m3Y37iom6INAMEu2ZAGIIE/edit

If we can make it work at the venue, we'll provide an option to join
online. I'll update this thread the moment I can provide you with a
link, which might be just when the summit starts (or never if we fail
to set it up - sorry for the "best effort" approach, our priority is
the in-person experience).

If you are in Berlin and would like to attend in person, please
contact Bartek Płotka, either on the CNCF Slack ( @bwplotka ) or via
email ( bwpl...@gmail.com ), so that we can add you to the guest list
etc.

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin later this week,
--
Björn Rabenstein
[PGP-ID] 0x851C3DA17D748D03

Bjoern Rabenstein

Sep 30, 2023, 3:23:46 AM9/30/23
to Prometheus Developers
The dev summit has started, and here is the link for online
participation: https://meet.google.com/uvm-fcst-bsc

See you there.