NOTICE to Cease Projenews and Commence BlissNotes

Philip Bliss

Apr 3, 2010, 10:23:36 PM4/3/10
to ProjeNews Yahoo, ProjeNews Google

 Dear subscriber,

As part of the development of marketing and communication for the UPJ the executive has decided to expand the news service previous sent to you under the title of “Projenews”.

ProjeNews will now cease to exist.

From now on, the diverse range of articles relating to important issues affecting the Jewish world generally, opinion pieces on Progressive Judaism particularly in Israel  such as you have been receiving, will be sent directly to you by Dr. Philip Bliss under the name BlissNotes.

In addition, you will receive articles from the administration of the UPJ that will highlight issues particularly relevant to Progressive Jews and will include commentaries and responses to key issues from the rabbis and leaders of our movement.Of course there may be some duplication which we shall endeavour to minimise.

You do not have to do anything in order to receive both sets of important information.  However, should you wish to unsubscribe from either please let us know by replying to this e-mail.

Please know that we are delighted to bring these important items to your attention and we look forward to your continued support

I have sent a message on BlissNotes to welcome you, if you do not receive it please send me a message with your email address, so I can manually place you on the new BlissNotes

Best wishes
Philip

Dr. Philip Bliss
T 61 3 9822 2691
F 61 3 9824 8163
E phili...@blissdentistry.net.au
www.blissdentistry.net.au
20 Anderson Rd, East Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia, 3123