{BlissNotes} Greetings for Yom Haatzmaut 5770

Dr. Philip Bliss

Apr 18, 2010, 7:01:06 AM4/18/10
to ProjeNews Google

WUPJheader
   18 APRIL 2010  |   4 IYYAR 5770
dotted line
CLICK TO DONATE

paypal make a donation button

Click to make a secure contribution.
EVENTSUPCOMING EVENTS

Greetings for Yom Haatzmaut 5770

As Israel celebrates its 62nd birthday, we pause to reflect on our own role as the World Union for Progressive Judaism in the building of Israel.

Almost 30 congregations around the country are affiliated with our Progressive Movement. Thousands are educated in our programs in schools across the country. The Mechina pre-army preparatory program trains our young people who will be Israel's leaders of the future. Mercaz Shimshon-Beit Shmuel provides educational and cultural programming to thousands of Israelis in Jerusalem. Mishkenot Ruth Daniel is making a marked impact in Tel Aviv-Yafo. And Kibbutz Lotan is on the cutting edge of ecological innovation and the "greening" of our planet.

The list goes on.

read more...

World Union for Progressive Judaism | 633 Third Ave | New York | NY | 10017