Velero Backup Logs

TechGirl

Apr 3, 2023, 2:36:08 PM4/3/23
to Project Velero
Hi,

I am getting "Access Denied" error for "velero backup logs <<backup-name>>" when accessing logs for backup.
Do I need to add permission or am I missing something .
Please let me know what can be done here.

Thank You in Advance.

Tiger Kaovilai

Apr 3, 2023, 4:19:07 PM4/3/23
to TechGirl, Project Velero
See if you are experiencing any one of these issues. Otherwise, click on your cloud provider plugin at Velero Plugins and review their README.md for setup/permissions specifics.

Please review the documentation and file issues if you think sections could be improved. If you already know what needs to be changed, make a pull request!
The aim should be that someone only has to ask once, and it can be easily looked up. You can find discussions of other velero users at
--

Tiger Kaovilai

He/Him/His

Software Engineer, OADP, Migration and Modernization

Red Hat

100 E. Davie Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

tkao...@redhat.com

TechGirl

May 15, 2023, 9:07:04 AM5/15/23
to Project Velero
Hi,

I didnt find any discussion/issues regarding above issue. I have created issue here -  https://github.com/vmware-tanzu/velero/issues/6263.
Any suggestions/references to above issue would be helpful.

Thank You.