PV Backup

TechGirl

Apr 3, 2023, 2:53:14 PM4/3/23
to Project Velero
Hi,

I am unable to get VolumeSnapshot backup for EKS cluster. I am able to backup all the namespaces, CRDs but EBS volumes. Is there any flag that needs to added to CLI or values that need to be set in helm chart.

Any suggestions here would be helpful.

Regards,
Reena Acharya

Tiger Kaovilai

Apr 3, 2023, 4:00:55 PM4/3/23
to TechGirl, Project Velero
Volume backups in Velero is provided via CSI
and file-system-backup (prior to v1.10, similar functionality provided under restic).

Please review the documentation and file issues if you think sections could be improved.

The aim should be that someone only has to ask once, it can be easily looked up.
You can check past conversations in the google group at https://groups.google.com/g/projectvelero
Ongoing issues, including doc issues at https://github.com/vmware-tanzu/velero/issues
There are also github discussions at https://github.com/vmware-tanzu/velero/discussions

--

Tiger Kaovilai

He/Him/His

Software Engineer, OADP, Migration and Modernization

Red Hat

100 E. Davie Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

tkao...@redhat.com