On-Prem Microk8s Backup on azure blob storage

Kartik kalinkar

Oct 4, 2023, 7:56:30 AM10/4/23
to Project Velero
Hello Team,

Please let me know How can I take my on-prem microk8s cluster backup using velero on azure blob storage.

I have used below method

velero install --provider azure --plugins velero/velero-plugin-for-microsoft-azure:v1.4.0 --bucket velero --secret-file ./credentials-velero --backup-location-config resourceGroup=Velero_Backups storageAccount=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0cf66a [,subscriptionId=$AZURE_BACKUP_SUBSCRIPTION_ID]--snapshot-location-config apiTimeout=2m0s[,resourceGroup=$AZURE_BACKUP_RESOURCE_GROUP,subscriptionId=$AZURE_BACKUP_SUBSCRIPTION_ID]

Thanks & Regards,
Kartik Kalinkar