Error loading project

Daniel Avancini

Dec 7, 2017, 2:06:56 PM12/7/17
to ProjectTemplate
I'm having troubles with the autoloading data function of load.project() when using a Linux environment. It works perfectly at Windows,  but when I run it at a Linux installation the following error occurs:

Error in order(data.files$cache_only, data.files$filename, data.files$varname,  :
  argument lengths differ

Any ideas?

The same error happens when loading the default "letters" project.

Kenton White

Dec 11, 2017, 4:24:38 PM12/11/17
to project...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Not sure what is happening here.  Best way to get help is by posting your issue on GitHub:

Kenton White