ProjectTemplate into R Script/Markdown

Till Opel

Sep 12, 2017, 7:28:59 AM9/12/17
to ProjectTemplate
Hey guys,

is it possible to change a ProjectTemplate into a R script/Markdown without writing every function of the Project by hand into an R script?

I already have an ProjectTemplate and want to write it into an R Markdown for a better understanding.

I am thankful for every tip and hope it is possible.

Kind regards
Till

Kenton White

Sep 12, 2017, 9:13:17 AM9/12/17
to project...@googlegroups.com
Hi Til,

This would be an interesting feature.  I’ve include R Markdown templates in my projects and then compiled them using a source script.  It would be very interesting to see how ProjectTemplate could be modified to better support Markdown.

All of the ProjectTemplate discussion these days is happening on the Github page: https://github.com/johnmyleswhite/ProjectTemplate

If you join us there we can explore further how to add Markdown support to ProjectTemplate.

Kenton White