Data Directory Automatic .file Files Loading error

Glen Falk

May 2, 2018, 8:40:29 AM5/2/18
to ProjectTemplate
Hello,

I was wondering if you can please provide some guidance regarding the .file Files loading feature. I am attempting to load data that is not stored in the current project using a .file file.

I specified the path and the extension that the file would have as if it were being loaded by the standard ProjectTemplate auto-loader. The error I received is as follows:

Error in scan(file = file, what = what, sep = sep, quote = quote, dec = dec,  :
  line 1 did not have 3 elements
In addition: Warning message:
In read.table(filename, header = config$data_loading_header) :
  incomplete final line found by readTableHeader on 'data/tbl_Cancels.file.txt'

I have attached the tbl.cancel.file for additional documentation. The context of the file is:

path: O:/IT/Scholarships Project/Files/tbl_Cancels
extension: csv

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

tbl_Cancels.file.txt

Kenton White

May 2, 2018, 8:42:56 AM5/2/18
to project...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glen,

The best place to post this is on Githhub:

The google groups is not monitored except by me and not active.  It will be removed shortly.

Kenton White

<tbl_Cancels.file.txt>

Glen Falk

May 2, 2018, 8:51:12 AM5/2/18