Disabling autoloading of the helper functions

HBat

Mar 30, 2015, 10:06:27 AM3/30/15
to project...@googlegroups.com
load.project() automatically loads the helper functions in my "lib" folder. Is there a way to disable it?

Changing everything in "global.dcf" file to FALSE did not worked.

Running following did not work either:
load.project(override.config = list(attach_internal_libraries = FALSE, load_libraries = FALSE))

kirill...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 10:32:11 AM3/30/15
to project...@googlegroups.com
This is a misnomer -- "libraries" here are packages declared in the configuration file. The scripts below lib/ are always executed, this is by design. Why do you want to disable execution of lib/ scripts?

HBat

Mar 30, 2015, 11:09:58 AM3/30/15
to project...@googlegroups.com
I see, it's just a nuisance for me. I have a function in "lib" folder that has a conflicting name with another function in a package I use. I was planning to load this function on demand from the "lib" folder. Anyway, I can find a way for that. I just wondered whether I missed a setting buried in somewhere.
Thanks for the reply.