Creating Mesa model for solar power generation

Jaslin Shaleemkhan

Nov 7, 2020, 12:47:19 PM11/7/20
to ProjectMesa
Dear all,
I'm new to mesa modelling. I'm a postgraduate student, currently I'm working in mesa modelling for agent based modelling in medium and low voltage system , and I have to model solar model power generation with various temperature and irradiance values.
So that, I need sample related mesa models to do the modelling. Please suggest me some ideas.
As well as, I have shown one model in github I think it has some relativness with my project. But I'm struggling to run the model. Please help me to run the model.

Thank you