Setting Mesa's (tornado's?) IP address / hostname

Stephen Davies

Dec 29, 2020, 4:39:11 PM12/29/20
to ProjectMesa
Is there any documentation on how to set up the ModularServer to host from an IP address other than 127.0.0.1? I see how to change the port number, but not the IP address. (If this is a tornado thing that I need to delve into, so be it, but I thought I'd ask in case there's a quick Mesa answer.)

Thanks!
- Stephen

Stephen Davies

Jan 1, 2021, 1:06:55 PM1/1/21
to ProjectMesa
(Ignore this question -- tornado/mesa appear to do what I want them to do automatically! (Namely, give access to the web app through the server's global IP address.) My only problem was my firewall was blocking the port I was trying to use.)