Contour is now part of CNCF!!!

Michael Michael

Jul 7, 2020, 11:15:32 AM7/7/20
to Project Contour
hello everyone,

Great news for our project! Contour has been accepted as an Incubating project of CNCF. This is great achievement, only possible by building a great project, an encompassing vibrant community, and delivering a feature set that meets the needs of Kubernetes users. A huge congratulations to you all, our Contour community. Big thanks also to our users , and especially to the maintainer team. Getting into CNCF is an honor that will propel Contour to new heights and provide us with a vendor neutral governance to encourage more companies and contributors to join our community, contribute, and help us deliver on the vision of Contour. Feel free to retweet the donation announcement.

Cheers!