module 'pychrono' has no attribute 'ChColorAsset'

Shubhankar Kulkarni

Aug 28, 2022, 2:20:19 AM8/28/22
to ProjectChrono
Hello,
I'm trying to run a python script which uses pychrono on Windows 64x platform. I have installed and built the chrono::pychrono module manually from source using main branch (commit 4346f91b94a5f2a51583f05aa378bbc41e88f32f [4346f91]).

However, when I'm trying to run my script, it gives the error mentioned in the subject. For doing sanity check, I checked if the pychrono was working by manually writing commands in the cmd prompt after entering python command. I created a
 my_vect1   = chrono.ChVectorD() object and populated it and it seems fine. So why does it give it specifically for ChColorAsset ?

I'm attaching my chrono module configuration. PFA.

Thanks,
Shubhankar
configuration_snippet.PNG

Radu Serban