Obj Mesh scaling

49 vues

Dallas Wells

non lue,
17 nov. 2021, 22:02:5817/11/2021
à ProjectChrono
Hello,

I've been attempting to upload a mesh obj into the ChSystemGpuMesh but for some reason it seems to be scaling the object arbitrarily. I used the ballcosim_GPU_demo for the process to load the mesh and add it to the system and I created the .obj file in Autodesk Fusion 360 with the correct dimensions. So far nothing has been able to adjust the scale of the object once it's added to the chrono system. I've tried creating a new obj with half dimensions but that didn't affect it within the system. I've also tried to set the initial position but no matter what value I have to as the initial_pos variable it doesn't move. Is there any way to ensure than when uploading the mesh it uses the same scale as the rest of my code?

Best,
Dallas

Ruochun Zhang

non lue,
22 nov. 2021, 11:59:4222/11/2021
à ProjectChrono
Hi Dallas,

I am not sure about the problem, but can you first make sure you put your new models into the build directory each time? If you just put your updated and modified models in the source data directory, it may not get copied over to the build directory each time you re-compile. It sort of sounds like the problem.

If it does not help, then we probably need to see the script you are using.

Thank you,
Ruochun
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur