Converting code generated by chrono solidworks in Python to C++

akash vardhan

Jan 5, 2022, 5:10:30 AM1/5/22
to ProjectChrono
Hello, I am relatively new to the use of Chrono and I have been able to generate the python executable for A Cad assembly I am trying to simulate using the chrono solidworks plug in, but need to know how to translate the code to run with the C++ version of the Engine.

Alessandro Tasora

Jan 5, 2022, 6:21:12 AM1/5/22
to projec...@googlegroups.com

Dear Akash

unfortunately the only way to do this is to translate the Python code to C++ code by hand... There is no automatic conversion, you must do it by yourself.

Note that I was planning a feature in the SolidWorks plugin so that it could generate C++ code as an alternative to Python code, but I had to give up because I have other high-priority developments to do.

Alessandro