Error in installing pychrono

BARGHAVA SRI VENKATESH SIVA KUMAR RUTHALA

Dec 6, 2021, 1:58:07 AM12/6/21
to ProjectChrono
Hi group,

I am new to the pychrono. I am trying to install the pychrono using the conda prompt. But I cannot able to install the pychrono. The error is attached below. can anyone please help me to solve this issue?  Many thanks in advance.

Shiva

Capture.PNG

ben...@wisc.edu

Dec 6, 2021, 9:34:21 AM12/6/21
to ProjectChrono
Hi Shiva,
sorry about this, we are transitioning to 7.0 AND in the middle of changing our Windows CI toolchain, so package labels got messed up. Try again now, it should be fine...
Thanks,
Simon

luis medina

Dec 6, 2021, 7:38:39 PM12/6/21
to BARGHAVA SRI VENKATESH SIVA KUMAR RUTHALA, ProjectChrono
Hi Barghava ,

Try  installing the latest develop version: conda install -c projectchrono/label/develop pychrono
Also, install it from your  (created)  environment. That is, create  first your environment before installing the develop version.
That's been working for me.

Luis