Connect ChElementBeamEuler to ground via a spring

Anders Sneckenborg

Mar 24, 2022, 2:09:30 PM3/24/22
to ProjectChrono
Hi,

I am just beginning to use pychrono and I am trying to learn basic things.
I have managed to create a beam made with ChElementBeamEuler.

I then tried to connect it to ground via a ChLinkTSDA with no success.

After that I noticed  fea.ChElementSpring and tried to use that but again I didn't succeed. I realize that the nodes for ChElementSpring should be of ChNodeFEAxyz type but the nodes used to create the beam is ChNodeFEAxyzrot.

How can I connect the beam to grund via a spring?

BR
Anders Sneckenborg