Installation problem - Linux

Cloned Tortle

Jan 6, 2022, 8:52:16 PM1/6/22
to ProjectChrono
Hello there! I use a linux system and it is said in the site that I needed to install Project Chrono using docker, and it is my first time I used docker to get a certain program, here are the procedures I did:

  1. I installed docker using snap packages [sudo snap install docker]
  2. I then run the command given by the site [sudo docker pull uwsbel/projectchrono:latest]
  3. I then wanted to run the program so I assumed the command for it was [sudo docker run uwsbel/projectchrono:latest] but I was prompted with this error:
[/bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8) bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)]

How can I fix this? Or are there any worarounds with this probvlem? Thanks!
System: Ubuntu Studio 20.04LTS

Hanno Arnoldi

Jan 7, 2022, 11:03:27 AM1/7/22
to ProjectChrono
Hello,

I'm also using ubuntu 20.4 and installed it using the git repository.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted