ChElementCableANCF POV-Ray Support

Tianyuan Wang

Dec 10, 2021, 7:39:02 PM12/10/21
to ProjectChrono
Dear developers,

I would like to ask if the "ChElementCableANCF" is supported by the "ChPovRay" class. I tried to export the scene to povray files, but when I use povray to render it, it gives the error message:

File 'output/state00000.pov' line 100: Parse Warning: Should have at least 2
 objects in csg.
File 'render_frames.pov.assets' line 188: Parse Error: No vertices in triangle
 mesh.

Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
Render failed

POVRay can only render it successfully if I comment out the mesh related lines in "ChPovRay::AddAll()". The mesh objects in the scene are all "ChElementCableANCF" for my case.

Did I miss something that could lead to this rendering failure?

Thank you very much.

Tianyuan