#warning "The classes declared in this header are deprecated in favor of chpf.hpp and may be removed in a future version!"

Frank Corrales Machin

Feb 25, 2023, 8:11:21 PM2/25/23
to ProjectChrono
Hi
I'm building Project Chrono from Git in w11 with VS2022 and I get this error message when I do enable GPU module
Error C1021 invalid preprocessor command 'warning' (compiling source file C:\Project_Chrono_install\chrono-main\src\chrono_gpu\physics\ChSystemGpu_impl.cpp) ChronoEngine_gpu C:\Project_Chrono_install\chrono-main\src\chrono_thirdparty\chpf\include\particle_writer.hpp 35

and particle_writer.hpp has this line
#warning "The classes declared in this header are deprecated in favor of chpf.hpp and may be removed in a future version!"

How I can fix it?
Thanks

Frank Corrales Machin

Feb 25, 2023, 8:37:22 PM2/25/23
to ProjectChrono
OK, this is funny, I just comment the line #35 in particle_writer.hpp and the problem was solved.