Re: [chrono] Why can't all demos in the vehicle module be displayed after compiling

Freya the Goddess

Nov 15, 2022, 9:07:39 AM11/15/22
to yaoyiyao, ProjectChrono
Bonjour!

I believe on this matter are written in the tutorials and modules instructions at the Project Chrono' website for the inter-dependency between modules, like OpenCRG needed for terrain related demos. For example, I get a lot of missing demos due to not using Discrete Graphics Card like nVIDIA for CUDA.

You need a high-end hardware and enable all modules when compiling with CMake to make all demos available..

Le mar. 15 nov. 2022 à 09:22, yaoyiyao <yaoyiy...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Good morning!  I cloned the full code in github, after compiling in VS, I found that several demos were missing(such as  demo_VEH_GranularTerrain  in terrain file  ).

After I use cmake and compile in vs, will all the demos generate solutions?

Thank you so much!

С наилучшими пожеланиями, Богиня Фрейя
Atenciosamente, Freya the Goddess
Meilleurs voeuxFreya the Goddess