You've been interested, we've been listening. An updated FAQ awaits!

Benjamin Humphrey

Mar 9, 2011, 10:50:43 PM3/9/11
to Project Bossanova Mailing List
Hi everybody!

Just a quick heads up. We've received over three dozen emails via our contact form, and we have read every single one of them. Thank you very much for your feedback, it's extremely valuable to see what the community thinks of this exciting new project. Keep it coming.

A few questions kept popping up regularly, so I have updated our FAQ section on the site with some more information.

On another note, we are making excellent progress and another announcement will be made next week.

Kind Regards,

--
Benjamin Humphrey