Thrice Good News from Project Aon

Jonathan Blake

Oct 29, 2012, 12:13:32 AM10/29/12
to projectaon-a...@googlegroups.com
I have three bits of good news that I hope will brighten your week.

First is that we have published five new ebook formats for Lone Wolf 1-25. This includes mobi files for the Kindle and other devices, and epub files for many devices including the Nook. Much of the credit for this accomplishment goes to Javier. There are some known limitations of these formats, but if you spot any problems, please drop us a line so we can improve them.

Second, while it isn't as sexy as new ebook files, during the time after publishing Trail of the Wolf almost a year and a half ago that we at Project Aon seem to have been stalled we have been taking the time to revisit the books that we'd already published. Over the years, we'd received lots of reports about problems with the books, but we just hadn't found the time to fix them. So we paused and took care of that. Now we have republished Lone Wolf 1-25 and World of Lone Wolf (i.e. Grey Star) 1-4, including in all of our newest formats.

That brings me to my last bit of good news. Now that we've taken care of that, we can now move on to tackling the last three Lone Wolf books. Perhaps I'm too optimistic, but our lists of issues to address in these last three books are pretty short, so I'm hoping that they don't take too long. So stay tuned.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon
This conversation is locked