Lone Wolf AR

Jonathan Blake

Oct 18, 2018, 9:06:25 AM10/18/18
to Project Aon Announcements

[Joe Dever’s son, Ben, has asked me to pass along this announcement about Lone Wolf AR.]

Hi Lone Wolf fans!

We’re proud and excited to finally be able to announce the Lone Wolf AR game! The world’s first augmented reality RPG for outdoor mobile.

The beta version will be launched at Lucca Games Festival at the end of the month, with lots more developments to come before then.

If you’d like to hear the news first you can follow us through social media links below or sign up on the website for updates and future competitions! #LoneWolfAR

This conversation is locked