Kai Chronicles app discontinued

Project Aon Announcements

Jan 26, 2022, 11:54:57 PM1/26/22
to Project Aon Announcements
Greetings,

Many of you have noticed that the Kai Chronicles app for Android is no longer available from the Google Play Store and that you can no longer download updates.

We apologize for the lack of notice, but the developer has discontinued the app. It will be unavailable for the foreseeable future. Because the app will not be receiving security updates, we suggest uninstalling it for your protection.

For the current alternatives, please visit the forum or view the list for Flight from the Dark.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon
This conversation is locked