The Lone Wolf Club Newsletters

Simon Osborne

Jan 25, 2012, 6:41:11 AM1/25/12
to projectaon-a...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, fellow Kai

Following hot on the heels of the discovery of all the missing pages
comes one final release for the Lone Wolf Club Newsletters: A complete
archive of all thirty-seven Newsletters in one PDF file.

<http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/LoneWolfClubNewsletters>

The benefits of this all-in-one document are:

* One download instead of thirty-seven
* Only one Title Page and one Project Aon License means reduction of
over 100 pages
* Much-reduced download-size--29Mb vs. thirty-seven files amounting to
41.3Mb
* Each individual Newsletter is Bookmarked for convenience
* Easy to search for specific information
* Newsletters provided in the correct release order; no more wondering
where the Specials fit in!

The idea of releasing the Lone Wolf Club Newsletters was mooted on the
mailing list sometime back in February 2003. I know, because I looked
this up, and no one is more surprised than I am! We assumed that it
would be a fairly straightforward job of scanning and releasing a few
pages. How wrong we were.

It has taken the last nine years to bring this project to completion.
About two years ago, when there were still twenty pages missing from our
files, we thought it unlikely that we would ever complete this work. And
yet, here we are in 2012, with all 431 pages recreated with improved
fonts and layout, but containing all the original information sans
typos. Perhaps this bodes well for other Lone Wolf-related projects to
be brought to a satisfactory conclusion sometime this year! ;-)

We certainly hope this complete resource will be of interest to fellow
Lone Wolf fans everywhere. So, whether you are a long-time fan of the
series, or a new convert, please join us in cheering the successful
completion of a tough assignment: "For Sommerlund and the Kai!"

--
Simon Osborne
Project Aon

This conversation is locked