The Omega Zone published!

Project Aon Announcements

Sep 1, 2015, 7:13:29 PM9/1/15
to Project Aon Announcements
You are Cal Phoenix, the Freeway Warrior, champion and protector of Dallas Colony One. The third stage of your life-or-death exodus to the California coast takes your colony of survivors across the wastelands of New Mexico and Arizona, a region still blighted by lethal radioactivity. Can you find the safe route through to the sanctuary of Tucson, or will you and your people perish in the desolation of The Omega Zone?

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/TheOmegaZone

After only four months since the last book (record time for us!), we're publishing the next in Joe Dever's series of post-apocalyptic Freeway Warrior gamebooks.

(Please note that we are not yet ready to publish these books in formats for e-readers like Kindle and Nook. We hope to be able to soon.)

For Dallas Colony One!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon
This conversation is locked